Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I'm lost :( Need to get back to the track

Somehow, last night I was so depressed. I don't know what's wrong with me. What make me so depressed like that. I feel lonely, hopeless.. :( All my will & courage to walk to my goal has been disappeared from my sight. I've spent more than half an hour standing quietly looking at the street, building, sky... It was tiring...

This morning, after I woke up, I seems to be back to my normal; however, will & courage are still missing. Now I start to get back my will & courage. Hope they're back to me soon, so I can get back to right track to get to my goal.

8 comments:

Glitch Diamond said...

love symptom? hehe...

anyways, get back to ur right track soon na :)

Pinkii Pumpkin said...

haha.. happy to see u in this situation~

៚TiggerLeteeniE said...

this is call want-a-wife symptom lolz...
Anyhow u seem to be emotional lately... got effected from others houy I think :D almost 99% of ppl around me start to be like this.. when will be my time -__+

Borey said...

*sighs*

Anonymous said...

Hmm...there should be some reason to let u down like dis, right? y nt try to find it out? not only stress, I guess. Bt feel free to share if u like..:) Be happy nah...

Borey said...

@anonymous: stress only. Thanks, neh. I'll share u if i have any :)

Anonymous said...

lie te deng? mo nus jas kom ko hok khmeng nah!! :P

Borey said...

ort lie te. dun u see, I'm back to normal after all stress are gone :D