Thursday, September 2, 2010

I do my job well?

It's been a few months since I have taken roll as a leader for my team. Things have gone right & wrong. Life's getting changed from time to time. Well, after my team members have done their staff performance review, I've started to ask myself "Did I do my roll well?".

As I've noticed, most of my team members have progressed well. That's really make me happy. However, I can see that sometimes things have gone out of control & sometimes I feel that I didn't do my responsibility well. However, as far as the deadline concern, I've never miss out a single one. This really make me asking myself again & again: "Have I done my work well so far?"

5 comments:

Glitch Diamond said...

Yes u do...

Chlang said...

alhamdulillah

Sopha said...

I believe you do :) su su bong

៚TiggerLeteeniE said...

wahuuhu... sounds so .... ne

Borey said...

thanks :)

@buddy: sound so ey ha?