Monday, August 17, 2009

Officially become a graduate!!!

It's been many months I have waited for this to happen "An officail graduate". Now it's happened and I have officially become a graduate.

I would like to thank all who give me support so far. First of all, I would like to thank my parents, my brother & sister. Without their psychological & financial support and their warm love, I won't have today. Also, I would like to thank my grand parents who always guide me in doing & choosing what best for life. Aside from this, I would like to say thank to all of my lecturers & tutor who transfer knowledge to me all these years. Last but no least, I would like to say thanks to all of friends who are always supporting me.

6 comments:

Sopha said...

what bout juniors?? :( ot mention phorng...

Borey said...

didn't i say all of friends? that should include everyone who have been supporting me including Senior & Junior

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

What about ex-roommate?

Borey said...

@chamnap: thanks

@garra: yeah, you are also included :D

៚TiggerLeteeniE said...

ohh only seniors? Juniors? Ex-roommate? and others? How about the Batch mates> duh!! >:P

Borey said...

>.< batch mates too. Didn't I say all of friends. Yab men.