Thursday, August 6, 2009

Change at work

This week is that first week of new release plan. In my company, there are some changes to the team & projects for each team. As for me, I have been assigned to the team which is developing JSGTK (Javascript version of GTK framework).

Well, I have many area to improve on in order to catch up with everyone in the team. First of all, understanding how GTK work & its API. also, I need to understand the codes which have been developing so far. Beside this, I need to improve my skill on Javascript & CSS. I would say my CSS knowledge is not good enough when come to cross-browser. IE is really pain in the a**, don't know when it will follow the standard >.< (that's why i don't like IE at all)

Oh, yeah! To celebrate the previous release plan, my company will whole a party this Friday. Everyone in the office is waiting for this friday event ;-) . Time for FREE food & drink

3 comments:

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

Ur company is rich with the technical stuff. I kinda like that kind of environment. I know that it's not related to ur post, but congrats for having such a company. :)

Sopha said...

no need to mention, i know that u like anything that is free :P

Borey said...

@davuth: thanks ;-)

@sopha: oh, you know that? then you should know what you should do when i go to UTP houy :P