Thursday, August 27, 2009

24 years and 1 day olds

Yeah, as I'm expected, my birthday has passed quietly without any celebration & only a few of my friends has remebered it. And among those, only a few from CSAM. Well, I'm expecting that many of my friends in CSAM have remembered my bd, but they weren't.

I guest, sometimes it's really upset when u're over-expecting something from your friends. Still, i'm trying to tell myself "try not to think that when you treasure s.o, he/she will treasure you back".

ok, time's up with my upset emotion. What more, now i'm one year older than before, and I'm expecting that I am not young anymore. There're many things in my to immature list. For this year, I'll try to change my immature part as much as posible. My new moto "Act as a mature"

5 comments:

kspisal said...

Happy birthday fat boy!

Borey said...

Thanks bro :D even it's a day late.

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

Hurs!! Dare you upset?? Tell me how many people in CSAM whose birthday you can remember... ok.. more specific, do u even know when my birthday is?? Yab!! Happy Birthday anyway!!

Pinkii Pumpkin said...

sa eh ke? just 24 years old te... sman ter 30 sth.. hehehe jk, eh u dun look old yet, trust me u look mature.. lolzzz

Borey said...

>.< mature is just another way of saying old.

Well, Age is just figure :D