Saturday, December 4, 2010

Something I miss?

Well, after I let my thought flying around, I've started to remember the feeling of falling in love. Though I don't know how have it started, but I'm sure i have fallen in love with her. I am happy just look at you. I'm happy just to see you smile. I am happy just to say hi to you. I am really really happy when I'm talking with you.

Well, those are the feeling I have missed from me for quite along time. Will I experience it again soon? I wonder. Love is s.th that happen unexpectedly.

*sighs* why I write something like this at this time? Don't ask me, I don't know the answer myself too.

9 comments:

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

aiyo... what a post! hehe.. someone wanna have a gf... :P .. u know how to achieve that? stop spending all ur time with ur pc and hang out.... and by "hang out", I don't refer to drink at all..

៚TiggerLeteeniE said...

OMG, you felt in love with me? Really? LOL-rolling on the floor..

@DV: please don't be so straight, s.time honest words can hurt people a lot you know (wink wink)

Glitch Diamond said...

OMG, hope "her" doesnt refer to me? :P

Anonymous said...

oh oh, u mean yr ex?? oh oh...

Pinkii Pumpkin said...

Sigh~ tver mej teh ber pinkii ban chea mean sang sai bat tov hai, ber mean jeat kraoy men jam juop knea jeat kraoy jos, ibo...lol
P.S som pa srork weight phorng,
Pinkii <<< love fit

Glitch Diamond said...

*LIKE* bong pink's comment

Chlang said...

Abang Ibo, you wanna have gf?
Think twice, after you gf, we can neither go for drinking nor hang out at night. ;)

(sorm dei neak ot gf and neak pheuk kal min nov rous)

Borey said...

geezz... all these girls >.<

@chlang: haha... gotta think triple not twice :P

@davuth: Don't talk like you have one. Didn't expect to get any advice from a non-experience one.

Glitch Diamond said...

hahaha....som muk bong davuth!!

@chlang: som khlarch huey mjas pu...