Saturday, December 25, 2010

it happen again

It's keeping appear in my brain again and again... I seem not to fall in love with her, but I am always feel happy when i talk with her. I seem not eager to hear from her, but when I hear someone talking about her, I feel happy. I really wonder myself if I start to fall in love with her. I really don't know her clearly or talk much with her, but I feel I like something about her, though I know nothing about her. Is thing going to be ok? Really, I am still afraid of the friendship I have with her will be vanished if I let her know that I started to like her...

5 comments:

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

who is she? and who is "I"?

៚TiggerLeteeniE said...

OMG my buddy is in LOVE?? Seriously?

Borey said...

@gaara: I is I here... she is... (like i'll tell you now :P)

@seila: that's what I'm trying to find out..

Glitch Diamond said...

oh my senior!!! need help ort?

Borey said...

@sopich: Yeah, it would be nice if you could help :)