Tuesday, July 6, 2010

performance appraisal - wish me best of luck

I was too busy yesterday to check my company mail in the afternoon, and it ends up that my boss send me a staff review form yesterday at 10am. I missed that & only find out just before lunch break today. Well, I was busy in giving training & finish off my work. Thus, I just complete my review form quickly & send it back to my boss.

Tomorrow will be the official day for all staff review. We will be asked to meet my bosses 1 to 2 (not 1 to 1 as there're 2 of my bosses). Hopefully, tomorrow is my lucky day :-)

Pray hard & wish me best of luck for tomorrow review.

7 comments:

Pinkii Pumpkin said...

Good luck ibo!

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

no worry.. u'll be fine.. best of luck...

Borey said...

Thanks both of you.

៚TiggerLeteeniE said...

Hope I'm not that too late for the wish - Ess the Ball ibo!! :D

Sopha said...

ooops... alr one day late :( but hope it went ok na :)

Borey said...

You both are so late >.< I've done my review yesterday at 3pm. Anyway, thanks for ya wishing :D

SPWS said...

Just relax! You know in yourself what have you done in your work. If you always do your best, there's nothing to be afraid of.

performance appraisals