Thursday, July 8, 2010

new chapter

First of all, I'd like to all of my friends who have wished me. The result of my performance appraisal is out & the result is exactly as I expected. Thanks so much for your wishes.

With the result of my performance comes the new chapter of my working life. Even it's harder than before, but I'm really happy with it. I'll try my best to do it well.

A new goal for the next six months has been set & I'm going to walk at the better speed than my previous one in order to get to the goal on time.

Once again, thank you, my friends,
Thanks for being here for me,
Thanks for being my strength,
Especially, Thank for being my friends.

5 comments:

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

don't forget to throw a party, bro! haha...

Borey said...

why should I?

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

it's like a curse, u know? If u, esp u, succeed in sth like that, u must throw a party else.. hmm.. i dunno te.. u don't want to bear the risk of curse, right? haha... it's become our tradition heuy... succeed in sth, then throw a party.. m waiting for the good news!

Borey said...

I wonder. I saw s.o got his first job after graduate, but he didn't throw a party. What now? he's still doing fine & he try to force s.o to throw a party for him. shame shame shame...

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

how do u know he didn't throw a party?