Tuesday, December 1, 2009

wikipedia donation

Now wikipedia is well-known for searching for information on particular subjects such as computer, programming.. even some phrase definition.

Today, I've did a search in Google search & it redirect me to wikipedia website. I found this (pict below) in the header area of wikipedia:


Quite impressive with the money it need ppl to donate. Really really a lot.. never seen any webiste need donation as much as this before O_O

Anyway, wish it good luch with raising donation, since I'm using its service also :D

8 comments:

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

greater money for greater usage... :)

Glitch Diamond said...

it means just using its service could contribute in donating??

៚TiggerLeteeniE said...

then u better donate for them too since u use its service~

Borey said...

I wish i could :(

Don't have paypal account to make donation. Plus I'm broke atm :(

vanndeth said...

wanna share this. if you have time,go and read.

http://wanndii.wordpress.com

Borey said...

thanks for the link vanndeth :)

Anonymous said...

Well I agree but I contemplate the collection should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!