Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Company Trip on new year's day

Well, my boss arrange a company trip on New Year's day to Koh Kong & K. Som. Here's the program:
  • On 1st Jan 2010 gather at office at 5.30am & departure to Koh Kong at 6.00am. Stay one night at Koh Kong.
  • On 2nd Jan 2010, departure from Kon Kong to Sihanoukvill, & stay there one night.
  • At evening on 3rd Jan 2010 Back from Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh
The trip is a join company trip - my company (Yoolk) & Cambodia Yellow Pages.

But well, I've just decided that I won't join the trip

10 comments:

Sopha said...

sounds cool...

but then u won't be able to count down with us then :( (HAHAHA *DEVIL LAUGH)

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

doesn't sound fun at all....

Glitch Diamond said...

everybody will have fun on New Year's day... pity me...

vanndeth said...

My holiday trip would be flying back home :D

Borey said...

@all: if you have hi-li the bottom of the text, you'll see this "But well, I've just decided that I won't join the trip" :P Already cancel that.

@a pha: just let me know the place. I'm able to count down with you :D

@gaara: Yeah, it doesn't sound fun, that's why i cancel >:D

@a pich: You can also have fun over there. Go to KL & count down there ;)

@vanndeth: ah, nice to here that you'll be coming back soon. Have a safe trip

Glitch Diamond said...

Go to KL ey bong beu 20 21 22 23 24 exam neng???

Borey said...

Go on 30 31 1 2 3 :P New year count down!

៚TiggerLeteeniE said...

Is that a free trip? Can u bring friends along? then me would be in your friend's list too right? :D hehehehe....

By the way, u wont be able to make it for SR count down then :( too bad cos we're going to have more fun without you.... hahahha

៚TiggerLeteeniE said...

Forgot to ask Vandeth, when are u coming back? Do let us know ok, cos I'm sure Borey is looking forward to treating both of us :D

Borey said...

@dom thmor: have you read my comment? I said i've already cancelled the trip :P. Thinking of sleeping home on new year's day. Not sure yet.