Thursday, September 10, 2009

09/09/09 consider special for you?

Well, everyone seems excited about 09-09-09. Let's see if it's special for me:
- Wake up at 7am. (that's NORMAL)
- Have breakfast in the office (that's as usual)
- Start working at 8am then lunch break at 12pm (again, nothing unusual)
- Have lunch at 12pm then start working again at 1pm (usual routine work)
- Finish work at 5pm (as normal)
- Stay in office after work (that happens everyday)
- Hang out & eat s.th with friend @6pm s.th (that's once or twice in a week)
- Come back home before 9 pm (that's usual)

Let's sum up.... seem nothing special happen on this day. I can say that this day is just a normal day for me :P

4 comments:

Sopha said...

for me... it's just another day too. and if u count the bad mood i got on that day, then u can say the 9/9/9 was a disaster for me...

Borey said...

opp.. what happen?

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

not a good day for me either... i missed class and sth bad happened.. :)

Sopha said...

long story...