Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday again

Well, it's Saturday again... However, this saturday is not a boring Saturday as usual... seem today is a busy Saturday.

In the morning, I and my friends gather at Sovanna Shopping Center. We discuss about the trip to Kampong Som. After an hour of discussion, we decide to make it on 4th July. Hopefully, there will be many ppl join the trip.

In the afternoon, at 4:30pm, I'm planning to Barcamp Phnom Penh meeting which will be held at T&C. Hopefully, I can get some volunteer work to do ;)

6 comments:

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

4th july huh?? hopefully i can make it.. :)

Borey said...

Hopefully, you can make it :D Junior muk jas :P

vanndeth said...

You wanna have a vol work? Why don't you ask me? I ve got many - they are just for you.

Borey said...

if it's suit my interest, i'll do it ;)

៚TiggerLeteeniE said...

ayooo have diary and why not allow public to see? :p

Borey said...

It's personal diary. Can't allow it to public :P