Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Content of my web portal

Well, now trying to arrange the content of my web portal. The items i have decided to include in my web portal are:

- Activity: will be about my activities
- Entertainment: will post some nice khmer music. will try and see first if my bandwidth can support that.
- Download section: will list some useful software (OSS, Freeware & Trial)
- Photo Gallery: will put some photo (Any photo lol )
- Blog: will link to my personal blog. So far, I'm planning to use wordpress as my blog engine.
- Search: Going to use google search API. (Considering on Bing also).
- Forum: Of course, there's going to be one. I'm going to use SMF as my Forum engine. (well, got only 50MB of Free DB atm. trying to find a better free Database services)

Well, if anyone have any good idea, please reply here :). Also accepting for all comments about the content ;)

6 comments:

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

Bong ah! if got time, develop portal for a company, which is better than for urself.. hehe.. later on, can sell it.. :D

Borey said...

Well, this portal is my lab. Just for testing & gaining some experience. This is the way i want to sell myself ;) . Just trying to make my site well-organize & attractive first, so there might be some people come and look for me. who knows :P

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

no one te bong euy.. hehe.. no one looks for bong eng te... haha.. :P like i said, start to think of business tov.. how about develop a website for csam here and charge the high com??? :D

៚TiggerLeteeniE said...

dun worry ibo! no one help i will help. but not now, later oki then will Get back to u hehehhe

Borey said...

@garra: haha... develop for csam and charge high com? That won't do. haha... If I'm going to develop for CSAM, i'll do it for free. Not charge... and well, since they don't ask me for help, why I should make offer to them my help :P.

@Seila: well, thanks. hope you get back to me very soon ;)

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

duh!! what's the point of developing for free?? u really dun get it at all.. we are talking about business now.. haha.. develop and sell to CSAM tov better than doing it for nth.. hahaha.. :P