Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's day

14th Feb, it's valentine's day. Oh well, today nothing really special to me. As normal, i have started my class at 9am and my last class at 7pm. It's a tiring day. I spent times in class, researching on FYP and doing Artificial Intelligence exercise. After the class, i have dinner straight away. Just then, i realize that it's valentine's day. I just rush to kopetro (mini market) to buy some chocolate for some of my friends. And well, i have received a chocolate biscuit bar from my buddy, Seila, and a sweet from my junior, Puthy (MJJ). Then I, Seila and two of my junior, we just spend time talking about this and that till almost 12am.

3 comments:

៚TiggerLeteeniE said...

Churs~! What a big FAT liar~~!
Plz dun fool readers here..
U didn't rush to Shop to get me chocolate te. U went there just after I gave u chocolate ning! If i were not to give you, maybe u didn't give me too.. **BLeuks~~

Anonymous said...

This fat pig also celebrates Valentine's day. Anyways happy valentine's day! I wish you will have gf very soon.

Borey said...

0.0 fat pig??? who's fat pig?? and yeah... don't think of having gf now or very soon. Maybe i'll try to find one after graduating :D