Thursday, February 21, 2008

Take wrong medicine, go to hospital at night

Just this morning, when i went to the class, one of my junior tell me: "do you know that Raingsey is in hospital?" I was surprise with that question then i asked him "why he's in hospital? I saw him yesterday afternoon." He told me that Raingsey took the wrong medicine and he is sent to the hospital at 1 AM. He supposed to take another medicine which was placed next to each other. Well, I feel sorry for him. This will give the lesson not only him, but others to be careful when taking medicine.

5 comments:

Vanndii said...

What kind of medicine was he supposed to take? and what did he took that caused him to be immediately sent to hospital?

Borey said...

well, he took medicine which he supposed to use on the face. Actually, there's no reaction from the medicine yet, but just in case something worse happen, he and some of Khmer students here went to the university clinic, and then the doctor here asked him to go to the hospital immediately.

Anonymous said...

Hi, just wanna tell you that I am now owning a new blog. The old one was already deleted.

http://chheangvanndeth.wordpress.com/

Barbie said...

This is very risky you know, its good that the pills he got wrong show no reaction. Better be more careful then :)

Anonymous said...

Well written article.