Saturday, June 16, 2007

Weekend Come Again

huhu... weekends come again. For now, i feel i really love weekends (unlike when have class). After a full work load for one whole week, today i can relax and have a rest - Just watch some moive, surf internet and sleep. It's really a nice Saturday. Today, i was planning to go shopping, but since it was raining, i just end up rest in the house. Anyway, tomorrow, i plan to go shopping :p.

Talking about training, i really learn a lot of things here. Since the company i am training with is planning to open its office in Cambodia, i get chance to learn how to set up office and how to prepare for office equipment. It's really a good experience for future. Beside from this, i spend a whole week to upgrade the company website. But since i dun have much time to do it, i cannot finish it in 1 weeks time as schedule. I need to learn photoshop and flash. it's really hard for me since i am suck in designing. Hope i can do it. Pray hard for me .... :p

2 comments:

៚TiggerLeteeniE said...

oh man... I hate weekend... I'm so broke!! cos i shop every weekend!!! I went to shop on Saturday, n Sunday my housemates asked me to go again, luckily I could control myself huhuhu.... Hey Kbo if u were to open a company in PP dun faget to leave a space for me k ;) 5**$/month n above will do

Borey said...

er... i'll tell my boss for you. haha.... anyway, just 5.00$/month is enough for you??? can support your phone top up? hehe.... what position you like? phtocopy? make tea? document typist? there're many position in that field. :p