Sunday, June 10, 2007

After 1 week of training...

Hmm... one week finish already. It was a busy week. My training was busy since the first day i start. I have been training in a small company. The manager of this company is a Chinese Malaysian. This company main business is dealing with telecommunication. My work here as a training here is dealing with Office Technical Admin and computer & network repairing. Beside this work, i have a web project for 8 months. The project is about upgrading the company's system and create a web portal for the company.

After one week of training, I feel a bit familiar with the work environment. I have learned many things which I have never learned before from school or university. Also, to do the project, i need to do a lot of R&D which is really a good opportunity for me to build up my skill and knowledge on the web development.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is your internship harder than a rock?....Boy it is just the first start...prepare yourself to be a victim for a bright future. Good luck.

Borey said...

Nop not harder than a rock. It's not that difficult. just feel a bit boring sometimes when there is nothing to do hehe... (but usually, i am always busy). Bright future hah? wish to have it also. :D

៚TiggerLeteeniE said...

kewl huh u can enjoy a very busy life. too bad for me, M not really busy these days, since old trainees are still here. but when they are gone. m going to DIE!! Plx pray hard for me... hehehe

Borey said...

er.. pray hard for you. For me, now almost die already. :D