Saturday, February 19, 2011

Am I an ignorant person?

Frankly speaking, I'm having this thought from time to time. Even though I'm staying next to them, I always be the last to know that he/she is in trouble.

As you know, I'm not that talkative and most of the time, I feel that i can't express my emotion very well. Even though I really want to help you, I don't know how to act or express my thought to him/her. I'm not good not consolation someone. I feel like I'm useless when this kind of problem a rise. Most of the time, I started to think "Am I an ignorant person or you just don't think that i'm worst to know ur problem?" It's frustrated when we think that we're in a good relationship to someone and we would be able to help him/her when there's any problem, but in the end, we don't know that he/she is having problem all a long the way :(

The more I think, the more I feel frustrated with how ignorant I am. I can't event notice what's going on. I can't feel there's a problem. I can't feel my friend's sadness.

I'm writing just want to let you know that even I can't help to consolidate you, I can have my ears listening to your problem. Please do share with me.

p.s. I'm sorry that I am a big ignorant person. Hope you don't mind me.

10 comments:

Seng Kaing said...

How can people ignore you bro, you are VIP ( Very Ignorant Person - -learn from Pinkii .

One question Borey, what application you use for building website ?

Borey said...

@seng: application here you refer to editor/IDE? if it's editor, I use gedit(ubuntu), e-text editor(windows) or textmate(mac). All of those are just programming editor, so you need to do all coding to build website :)

Sopha said...

i think ignorant is not the right word to use... ignorant means u dun care about ur friend. I think ur problem is only that you're not good at observing others & not good at consoling others. you're not ignorant... and i would be very proud to see this if it is for me :) hehe

Borey said...

thanks for ur kind words, little missie

Pinkii Pumpkin said...

i'm feeling touch :) i know, she/he will understand it well after reading this entry.

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

it's not about ignorant.. just like missie said above. we are born differently. You are not born to be talented in this so dun blame urself for that. Instead, try to live with it. If u can't console ppl well, it will make u the last to know about sth so just accept it. That's all. Just like me. I'm also learning to accept the way I am. I completely and totally suck in relationship thing with friend, and m learning to live with it...

Glitch Diamond said...

why need to bother whether u're the first, second..or whatever place to know? "last but not least" ever heard that? they let u know meaning they regard u as their friends alr and no need to be good at consoling, it's good alr that u feel this way...I would be happy if i were that person.

Borey said...

@pinkii: yeah... hopefully she/he would understand :)

@gaga: will try ;)

@diamond pich: thanks for ur sweet words <3

៚ Tigg said...

That he/she should feel very proud of what you have said Bo! Lucky him/her to have your concern..

Pich: I love your comment!

Zhu said...

No, you are not! He/She must be feel very warm. :)