Sunday, November 14, 2010

Davuth was crying

On a nice weekends, I've been to a supermarket. There, I saw a boy came out this supermarket with his friends. It seemed they plan to go somewhere after that. However, the boy has refused his friends, and went back to the supermarket. After I have a closed look on him, I realized it was Davuth. I was smiling at him and we went together to the 1st floor. While we walked on the ground floor, we see 2 girls and a boy walked pass us and go to a fast food restaurant on the ground floor. From my noticed, one of the girls and the boy are in relationship, though are still in high school. Well, I didn't pay much attention to them and we continue to the 1st floor, and wait for LRT to come. While we are waiting, davuth started to cry and say: "I have talked with her parents about my engagement with her a few times, but she refused, and now I know the reason why she refused me." Then he continue crying for quite sometimes. ...

Then I woke up :-( A weird dream. lolzz. Really wanna know what happens next. I rarely dream i have, lolzz

6 comments:

Glitch Diamond said...

haha...what a coincidence! i also dream about him last night.

btw, m thinking if davuth in ur dream is ibo in real :P

p.s: did ur dream happen in khmer or what? I see LRT up there :D

Sopha said...

haha... agree with pich: sounds like bong borey's stody, not bong davuth :D

Borey said...

haha... of course NOT my story.

@a pich: I'm not sure if it's in Cambodia, but i see LRT there, lolzz

Glitch Diamond said...

supermarket neng Sovanna deng? :P

btw, plz dont use the word "boy" with bong davuth...it's absolutely wrong...

៚TiggerLeteeniE said...

yeah, i kind of feel it's borey's story line too.... no need to be a shame of the truth buddy-we're always here for you >_<

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

hahaha... how come people are dreaming of me?? haha.. m so proud of that regardless whatever dream it is... hehe.. no worry! u can see me anytime.. ;)