Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tired

All day long, I feel so tired. Since there's a training session today & I am a moderator for this session, I need to prepare a presentation slide & conduct the training.

Last night, I couldn't finish my slide cuz my eyes was hurt since I look at the screen too long. Have to continue the slide during my break :( no rest at all.

Planning to relax & watch Naruto tonight. Haven't watch it for quite some times. Going to download from ep. 137 till 146. that's 10 eps. :D

9 comments:

Glitch Diamond said...

making slide for long made eyes hurt, but watching naruto ort hurt te :P

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

weekend is approaching... :)

Pinkii Pumpkin said...

all day long makes ppl exhausted. i kno that Ibo, but u are counting down now 14th Feb wish u have a good rest with ur love one. :P

Sopha said...

@bong pinky: I dont think there is anyone who love ibo :D hahaha

Pinkii Pumpkin said...

lol,,, agreed on Sparkling!

Borey said...

echhhh. these girls :(

tver barb ke, ang ta ke nov te eng >.<

Zhu said...

Naruto?Yeahh.. I got one as well, friend burn it for me : )

Borey said...

:) so you watch naruto?

Zhu said...

Yeahhhh.. and just find you that also watching Naruto! (D)