Monday, November 23, 2009

my technology blog is moved

I've spent almost the whole Sunday doing transfering all my blog posts in wordpress.com to my website: http://www.limborey.com

I originally want to make web portal for my website rather than using it as a blog. Since I don't have enough time doing it (busy with building another web portal + learning on web development & plus laziness), I have made decision that I should just port all my blog posts on wordpress.com to this domain.

Please have a visit if you're free & wanna see some coding ;)

5 comments:

Glitch Diamond said...

Senior! dont forget to give me Rm 3 for visiting once.... haha

Sopha said...

thats so cool :D

Borey said...

@pich: wanna get money? Help to click Google ads on the right side of this blog :D

@sopha: thanks

៚TiggerLeteeniE said...

congrats!

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

ur website doesn't look any different from blog...