Monday, December 3, 2007

Boring weekends?

Yesterday, i just spent my half of my day shopping at Jusco. around 10:30 am, i went to Tesco to withdraw some money (since my nearest bank's ATM is there). After withdrawing money, i walked to Jusco. I spent around 30 mins at the clothes shop.. well, seem not interested in clothes. around 11:30 i have my lunch at the food court in Jusco. Afte lunch, i went to Capcom station & watch others dancing & playing game (well, i don't play myself :D ). Then i looked for some magazine at MPH. No new edition for December yet. so i just spend sometimes there reading some magazine there (free reading. nice, isn't it?). After leaving MPH, i walked into a clothes shop, just opened recently.

Wow.... every shops got discount since it's YES (Year End Sale, 1st - 31st Dec). After spending some hours there, i end up buying nothing. (it's called window shopping, isn't it ;P). Just before i came back, i bought some snack & fruit. Well, i arrive home around 3 pm.

1 comment:

៚TiggerLeteeniE said...

for YES better come to KL,,, more places and things to shop.... Feel free to come, I'll be glad to guide you (*** since he's going to hab X's mas gift for me, why I can guide him) hahhaha